RunClean is a descaler unlike any on the market. We needed a solution to clogs and scaling that actually worked. There were many products with claims but everyone still had clogs and buildup in their reservoirs caused by scale. Runclean checks all the boxes. Use it to keep your reservoirs, drip lines, pumps, emitters, sprayers, pots, and tables free from scale and clogs. RunClean is also used to soak parts and equipment that has buildup. RunClean increases mineral availability by dissolving carbonates.
RunClean is not hypochlorous acid and does not increase ORP. Hypochlorous Acid is not an effective descaler. HOCL is used to increase ORP. Increasing ORP is used to keep systems sterile and prevent or eliminate biofilm.
Scale is caused by nutrient solution clinging to the walls of irrigation systems, reservoirs, etc and forming a solid. Scale has nothing to do with nutrient solubility and is seen most often in parts of irrigation systems that go dry regularly, like the reservoir and emitters. The white "crust" you see on pots and tables is scale. When pieces of scale break off and flow through an irrigation system, it causes clogs.
- Completely stable and will not sour your rez like other products on the market
- Replaces ph down
- Does not increase or decrease ORP
- Does not contribute to EC
- Makes minerals more available in soil applications
- Prevents calcium "fallout"
- Acts as a surfactant
- Eliminates the need for reverse osmosis water in most applications (under .7 EC tap or well)
- Does not harm microbes
- 100% environmentally safe
- Stable when used with chlorine products like bleach and hypochlorous acid
- Does not interact with silicates
- 0-0-0 NPK
Directions for use:
- If using ph down, use Runclean instead
- .2-.4 ml per gallon with every feed to prevent scaling and clogs in a clean system.
- 1 ml per gallon to reduce existing scaling and clogs.
- 4-8 ml per gallon for equipment soaks and between runs to "reset" and dissolve any scale.
- Use of a wavemaker in the rez or in your parts soaking container will increase rate of descaling.
- Contact time directly correlates with descaling abilities.
Visit www.CROPSALTVPD.com to dial in your environment.
I recently switched from a brand I’d been using for the last two years. My old nutes, I was tired of the staining and excessive bio film formation on my filters. Drifting pH was another annoyance.
Paying attention to what one of my friends on IG was doing (a 6 year user of Cropsalt’s), I decided to give it a try.
I’m in mid run with Cropsalt’s and about to flip this weekend, so my comments are prior to harvest, but if the 2nd half of my run goes as well as my first — I’M SOLD.
So far, my pH has held steady right up til day 10’ish, change out the Rez and its maintenance free for another 10. The nutes I’m draining looks as clean as the water coming out of my faucet, and with runclean, some of my stained components inside my rez are whitening back up!!!
Seems like Run Clean is a good product for the price. I Didn't care for how much it drops the PH at the suggested rate of application. Will probably switch back to the product I was using using prior to trying Run Clean.
So far so good ...rez is clear and clean!!!
Although I just started using it, I’m excited to be alble to use tap water now.
No issues so far. Still on the grow so will be able to know more as time progresses. Everything looking good though!!!